RECOMMENDATION TO THE PARENTS
1. Parents/ guardian are expected to co-operate with the school authorities in all matters concerning the education of their childern.
2. Parents/ guardians are informed that occs from the teachers are sent through the Hand -Book.
3. Parents/guardians are particularly expected to sign messages, the progress report or any similar document when so requseted. failfure to do this may put their childern to great inconvenience and render them liable to be sent home.
4. Parents/guardians are requested not to write anything in the school Hand-Book. They may be use a plain paper for any communication.
5. When communicating with the principal, Parents/guardians are requested to mention in their letters the class of their children/wards.
6. Parents are informed that there is no arrangment to attend phones earlier than one hour before the school commences.
7. parents/guardians are informed that no school business will be transacted on holidays.